The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught, as that every child should be given the wish to learn.
— John Lubbock, Banker, Politician and Thinker
Registration is now open for the August 2017 Boost Camp (August 14-16) for rising Kindergartners-9th graders. Click here to register! Click here to download the workshop flyer for kindergartners and 1st graders. Click here to download the workshop flyer for 2nd-9th graders.
SAT/ACT Prep Workshops with Josh Pollock:
- Click here to download the workshop flyer.
- An excellent way to prepare for the SAT/ACT exams.
- Josh Pollock is Golden Tutoring’s highly effective and sought after SAT/ACT test prep tutor.
- Josh has many years of valuable test prep experience and receives rave reviews from his clients!
- Josh has led multiple test prep workshops containing 6-60 students!
- Competitively priced!
- Keep business local and support a Golden area small business.
Literacy Launch™ Workshops:
- Hands-on, integrated approach to literacy.
- Help 1st and 2nd graders develop active reading skills.
- Include literacy games and fun activities!
- Developed by a master elementary education literacy teacher.
MATHrive™ Workshops Are:
- 60 minutes of after-school math fun and games in an active, hands-on, noncompetitive, and investigative workshop for 1st through 5th graders.
- An opportunity to broaden student’s problem-solving and critical thinking skills, while also strengthening basic skills
- A balance of logical, spatial, linguistic, and kinesthetic learning
- A creative method of challenging all students and nurturing a love for math
- A chance to receive homework help in a comfortable environment
Types of MATHrive™ Workshops:
Boost workshops are for students who are either below or at grade-level in math and want to improve their skills. Math skills are sharpened through reviewing concepts in a fun and learning-packed workshop. We also provide 15 minutes of homework support for students who need help.
Enrich workshops are for students who are either at or above grade-level in math and who enjoy being challenged in new ways. Student’s abilities to problem solve and think critically will be strengthened in this fun and learning-packed workshop. 4th and 5th grade students also receive 15 minutes of homework support when needed.
All MATHrive™ Workshops maintain a low student-to-teacher ratio!
Current Locations of MATHrive™ Workshops
- Mitchell Elementary School
- Pleasant View Elementary (by school invitation only) – click for flyer
- Wilmore-Davis Elementary School – click for flyer