It is the supreme art of the Teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
– Albert Einstein, A Brilliant Mind
Our Tutors Help With:
- All core K-12 subjects
- Organizational and study skills
- ACT, SAT, and GRE preparation
Our Tutors Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or extensive university-level coursework)
- Prior teaching or tutoring experience
- Demonstrated ability to design personalized lesson plans that meet district and national standards while catering to individual needs
Our Tutors Are:
- Friendly, bright, prepared, organized, responsible, and articulate
- Able to meet the individual learning styles of each student
- Invested in the learning successes and challenges of each student
Our tutors make learning fun (especially for younger students), interesting, and applicable to students’ lives. We strive to help our students become lifelong learners.
- Private or semi-private sessions are designed to meet your student’s specific needs
- Tutoring sessions occur at home or in a public location (e.g., public library, coffee shop)
- Length of tutoring sessions varies (from 35 to 90+ minutes), depending upon your student’s age, needs, and attention span
- For best results, we ask that students and parents commit to regularly scheduled weekly (or biweekly) tutoring
- We offer both long- or short-term (with a 4 session minimum) tutoring
- Private tutoring rates vary from $34 to $58 per hour
- Semi-private rates vary from $50 to $80 per hour
- Partial hour sessions are prorated at the tutor’s hourly rate
Please click here to download our 2016 tutoring contract.